Thursday, February 5, 2009

Re: Science Practical

Q:What have I learnt in the practical session?

A:I learnt that safety always comes first in practical and always use safety goggle when doing heating to prevent anything from entering to our eyes. I also learnt how to observe things in the practical that is required to do.

Q:What difficulties I faced while doing the experiment?


A: Well...Only the heating part as fire was my fear in practical since from the case I accidentally almost get my hand burn and also I had once accidentally touched a hot test-tube that had just been remove from heating(because I was too excited untill I forgotten about the heat.) but luckily it does not injured my fingers. It was almost unlucky to me in practical.


Q:What do I want to learn more about this chapter?

A: I want to learn is can all compound really be separated or change into another substance by just using heat or does it still need electricity for some of the substance.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

some substance require heat. somre require electricity. Please do becareful in lab.